Communication is the key to success of any organization. Knowing how to communicate issues or concerns is key to resolving any and all differences. Specifically, if you as a parent or your athlete as a member of a Nebraska Elite Volleyball team have a concern about Nebraska Elite Volleyball policies or actions, the procedures to follow are in this order:
1. The athlete should speak to or meet with their coach about the matter.
If the matter remains unresolved, or if the athlete has a reasonable concern that speaking to the coach will not resolve the matter, then:
2. The parent should submit the concern in writing to the Club Director.
3. The concern will be discussed with the parent and then with the coach. After the discussion with the coach, the Club Director will discuss the answers with the parents.
4. If it is felt that a meeting with the parties involved would be in the best interest, that meeting will be scheduled and will include the player, parents, coaches, Club Director, and Assistant Club Director.
5. If the issue involves a coach’s behavior and not playing time, then skip step one above and submit a letter regarding the complaint to the Club Director.
6. If the issue is severe in nature, a phone call to the Club Director would be appropriate.
7. If the parents and/or the athlete are not satisfied by the action taken by the Head Coach and/or the Club Director, they may request, in writing, that the Board of Directors review the matter. The Board may, at its sole discretion, review or refuse to review the matter. The Board will not review coaching decisions pertaining to starting lineups and/or playing time, training regimes or skill development. The decision of the Board of Directors shall be final, including if they refuse to review the issue, and their resolve is to be respected and carried out.
More Announcements Coming Soon!
Nebraska Elite Volleyball
21015 Cumberland Drive
Check out our Facebook page and make sure to like us, to keep up-to-date on everything going on!